Here are the Venice B09 projects in a nutshell:
- Origins -- to find out how the city of Venice evolved and where its inhabitants came from;
- Postmortems -- to highlight the main challenges confronting Venice with a web of embedded art installations that obliquely reference each issue in a "game" of interactive innuendos scattered throughout the city;
- Ships -- to investigate the cruise-ship industry in Venice and its consequences -- on moto ondoso, on related tourist business as well as on the quality of life of the citizens;
- Veninomics -- to study the retail evolution and to assess the local import of the various economies at play in Venice: hotels, restaurants, bars, souvenirs, and other retail as well as informal economies like the "bag sellers", "flower sellers" and similar phenomena.
- Mobility -- to sustainably model Venetian mobility, both pedestrian and waterborne.
- Publicearth -- to organize and release the public art datasets collected by the VPC.
- Venice 4.0 -- to encapsulate existing data into fungible and actionable infographics to support the cause of the 40xVenezia.